Friday, December 4, 2015

There are 101 reasons why nursing is a good career choice

There are over 100 reasons why nursing is a good career choice! Nursing offers incredible career opportunities. Here are just a few reasons why nursing is a good career choice.


  • Nursing is respected
  • Variety on the job, no repetitive tasks
  • Option to work full or part time
  • Option to work days or nights, and overtime
  • Job opportunities in every state even overseas
  • Option to work with elderly, children, or adults or even all
  • Financial Stability
  • Infinite opportunity for advancement
  • Having the chance to help others
  • Always needed
  • No costly clothes
  • Gain knowledge to keep yourself healthy
  • Open to men and women
  • Jobs easy to find and always available
  • Help in accidents or diasters
  • Make a difference in someones life
These are just a few of the reasons nursing is considered a good career choice and i am excited to become part of that field. Me being a single mom this career choice will give me the support i need financially and emtionally as ill be able to provide for my children and also be able to work my schedule around my family needs. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with all of the above. Nursing is such a great career with so many options. I cant wait to finally be able to have RN behind my name. I will even like LPN right now. I like nursing because you have countless opportunities and options.

    ReplyDelete